The first NETPRAETOR.com posts will encompass the nine main categories of information technology which have the most impact on end user data privacy and data security through daily use.
- I. OPERATING SYSTEMS
- II. PASSWORD MANAGERS
- III. VPN SERVICE
- IV. WEB BROWSERS & EXTENSIONS
- V. SEARCH ENGINES
- VI. EMAIL PROVIDERS & EMAIL CLIENTS
- VII. COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION
- VIII. CLOUD STORAGE & CLOUD BACKUPS
- IX. AUTOMOTIVE CYBERSECURITY & HOME AUTOMATION
Covering these categories which impact the lives of billions of individuals daily is not enough. The hope is that individuals who find the NETPRAETOR.com resources and read them, will be able to see how all of these information technology elements coalesce to form their data footprints and feed big data.
With that knowledge, individuals can take a holistic approach to ensure their data is managed according to their own privacy thresholds and not those of third-parties.